I would love to come speak to your group about the intersection between the creative field and the law. Please contact me via the Stay In Touch tab. I have developed training programs for attorneys, musicians, filmmakers, marketing and communications professionals, and broadcasters. I am available for industry conferences or private corporate events.
If you are an attorney – Welcome! If you have a creative soul – Welcome! If you have an interest in music, movies, television and fashion – Welcome! While there will be mostly intellectual property law and entertainment law talk, there are times (actually pretty often) it will not be so serious. By day I am an intellectual property/contract attorney, but at night a music loving, book reading, wine drinking, Alabama raised, food cooking lover of all things sparkly and fabulous. I grew up in a family that owned media properties. Broadcasting, entertainment and the media industry are my passions! That passion translates to my intense love for intellectual property – like stay up all night talking, reading and researching love it. Follow me on Twitter @RyanneDSaucier. Random facts about my other loves are listed below that color the way I view the law.
- The Hubs – he is singlehandedly my editor, best friend, food critic, conscious, challenger, and superman all rolled into one person. He’s my favorite person. There is no one else I’d rather dance in my eggplant colored kitchen with, drive down a road with no destination in mind, or spend a Saturday night debating the merits of the newest Saturday Night Live sketch.
- I aspire to be like my dog, Belle. I wish I could learn to love and forgive everyone like Belle does. It truly is unconditional and transforming. Belle found us while spending her early weeks at the no-kill animal shelter in Jackson, MS – CARA. If you like this blog and are so inclined, please consider donating to this great organization by going to http://www.carams.org.
- I feel most alive when I am at a concert or planning a music event.
- I don’t believe that a song, book or movie can change the world, but I do believe each has the power to change the way a person sees the world.
- When faced with the question about whether to wear sparkles, stilettos, feathers or false eyelashes – the answer should always be an enthusiastic Yes!, but maybe not all at the same time.
Again, welcome! I am glad you are here. Stay Tuned In!
Click the FREE Subscription button above to get more! Also, follow me on Twitter where I pass along the latest entertainment law, broadcasting and intellectual property news @RyanneDSaucier. Stay Tuned In!
By far my favorite tidbit about Ryanne – “By day I am an intellectual property attorney, but at night a music loving, book reading, wine drinking, food cooking lover of all things sparkly and fabulous. I love intellectual property – like stay up all night talking, reading and researching love it.”
Pingback: The Beauty and the Beast of Copyright Law | Statute of RyAnne